Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bobbi Brown Haul

A while ago I won a $100 gift card from Bobbi Brown when I entered their Pretty Powerful contest.  I was the semi-finalist for Illinois, however I did not win the overall prize.  Although I was sad I didn't get the final prize, I was still lucky enough to be gifted with $100 from Bobbi Brown cosmetics.



I actually waited a while before using the gift card because I really wanted to make it worth it.  When I found out that BobbiBrown.com was giving away 2 free mini travel palettes with every $150 purchase, plus free shipping, I decided that this was finally the perfect time to make my purchase and make my gift card worth it.

I picked up the following:

- Party Eye Palette
- Shimmer Brick Compact (Rose Gold)
- Blush (Peony, Nectar, & Tawny)
- Bobbi Brown's Classics To Go Sets (Free)
- Hydrating Eye Cream (sample)
- Cleansing Oil (sample)

I am definitely excited to play with all of these and I will be posting swatches and reviews as soon as I get the chance to experiment with everything.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment