Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo


I have been on the search for the perfect dry shampoo for myself the past few months and I honestly feel like I finally have found my go to dry shampoo.  I picked up the Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo (travel size) to test out and I have fallen in love with it.



The Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo is perfect for those in between washes, keeping your hair fresh and voluminous.  It removes any feeling of dirt of build at your roots.  "Natural rice, oat, and tapioca starches cleanse hair by absorbing excess oil, product, and grease and increase hair volume at the roots without weighing hair down. Triclosan and tea tree oil help treat the scalp and reduce the occurrence of dandruff, while the invigorating lemon verbena fragrance leaves hair smelling and feeling fresh." - Ulta

I absolutely love, love, love this product and the smell is just amazing.  What I love most about the product is the packaging.  I can't stand spray bottle dry shampoos because it just gets too messy.  The spout on this product directs the dry shampoo with any fuss or mess.  And once you massage the product onto your scalp, you are NOT left with any white residue.  I have dark hair and I cannot see any white residue left over.

This leaves me feeling fresh and allows me to wash every other day without losing the texture and volume of my hair. It does not feel sticky or thick, instead it's very light and feels like I have no product in my hair.  I also love that it comes in a travel size, as well as full size, because it allows me to just toss this in any bag to travel with.

Would recommend this to any girl out there looking for the perfect dry shampoo.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment