Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nanette Lepore Cashmere Scarf



Last Friday, my cousin and I decided to go to the Nanette Lepore Flagship store located in Chicago for the event that they were hosting that night.  We got to see pieces from her new collection, along with enjoying great music, drinks, cupcakes. Oh and meet Nanette Lepore herself!  There was a huge crowd, so after getting a little introduction of myself out to her was lucky.

I absolutely loved her new collection and love her use of prints, colors, and textures.  I honestly never thought much of her line in the past, however, after trying a few pieces on I quickly fell in love!

Although the prices were a bit pricey (a lot pricey), my cousin did purchase a dress, and with that purchase she got a free cashmere scarf out of it because of the special event they were hosting.  So she decided to let me pick out the color and let me have it, which I thought was extremely nice of her.




I am in love with the houndstooth print, but Nanette Lepore definitely amped the trend up by working in color to the print (rather than going with the classic black and white print).  I definitely think bright colors are definitely making their way into the Fall season.  It might not be as much as Summer, but littler accents of bright/bold colors in your look will be a great addition to any Fall look.

xoxo,

Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment