Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nordstrom Haul

Hauls, hauls, hauls!  I know I've splurged a little this week on a few (or more) beauty products.  But my excuse is that I am going on a little trip so I wanted to be stocked up on a few items for my travels.  After swinging by Ulta, I decided to take a "quick" trip over to Nordstroms to visit a few of the beauty experts that I know there.  And while I was there I re-stocked up on a few essentials.



- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation (250 Bisque)
- Lancome L'Extreme Waterproof Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Waterproof Smooth Silk Eye Pencil (#1 Black)
- Chanel Lotion Confort Toner

I am bringing all of these products with me to Miami, and it will be the perfect place to test out the products to see how to do in warmer weather.  I am most excited for the Lancome Teint Idole foundation and the Giorgio Armani eye pencil (thanks to The Raeviewer for the recommendation!).



Also what's better than receiving a gift with your purchases?! Lancome is always having a gift with purchase promotion, and this shopping trip was no exception.  The gift included the following:

- Cosmetic Bag
- Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream
- Genefique
- Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Cils Booster XL Lash Primer

I love the little gift with purchase because a few of the items are the perfect size for traveling so I will definitely get great use out of them.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment