Thursday, May 2, 2013

Stuart Weitzman 'Diplille' Pumps

It's been a while since I've done a fashion post, so I thought I'd share the latest pair of shoes I was gifted with by a great friend.  I have always coveted Stuart Weitzman shoes, and who wouldn't? So when I received these Stuart Weitzman 'Diplille' Pumps in the mail I was incredibly excited.




Nothing's better than the perfect pair of nude pumps, and these Stuart Weitzman 'Diplille' Pumps are definitely a beautiful pair.  It's a gorgeous pair of patent leather pumps (softest patent leather I have ever seen), with a 5" heel.  Yes the heel is pretty high, but the 1 1/2" platform makes it incredibly comfortable to wear.  What I love about Stuart Weitzman shoes is their attention to detail, and the classic Stuart Weitzman button on the back heel of the pumps are the perfect detail for the shoes.

The sad part? These shoes are a half size too big for me.  And I did try to make them work, but for pumps to be comfortable to walk in, they need to fit well.  So what did I do instead? I passed these along to one of my best girl friends whom I know will appreciate these as much as I would.  And let me tell you, she definitely makes them look great!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment