Wednesday, October 30, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture Hair Products

If you've been following me for a while you may know that I am obsessed with my Kerastase hair products (especially my Nectar Thermique).  However, when I noticed the L'Oreal label on the bottom of my Kerastase products, I couldn't help but wonder if they were all owned by one brand.  Most higher end products have drugstore versions of their products.  So while I was at Ulta a few weeks ago, I decided to give the L'Oreal Paris shampoo/conditioner a try.



They have a few different types of shampoo/conditioners in their range, but I decided to go for the Power Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner since I have normal to dry hair.

This specific set is specifically a hydrating shampoo/conditioner, formulated to leave your hair feeling soft and shiny into the next day.

My hair can be quite picky when it comes to hair products, so I don't find myself liking drugstore shampoo/conditioners that often.  But let me tell you, the L'Oreal Paris Power Moisture products were amazing to my hair.  My hair felt incredibly soft and bouncy the entire day, even while exposing my hair to heating tools.  The products felt incredibly light, so my hair wasn't weighed down and still had that bit of volume that I like.

The products are definitely comparable to my Kerastase products.  And what's even better? They can go for around $4 a bottle! Definitely a steal!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment