Tuesday, November 12, 2013

OPI Chick Flick Cherry

In honor of Starbucks bringing out their Holiday red cups for the season, I decided to go red for my nails this week.  I know it's too early to be thinking about Christmas, but having my morning coffee in a red cup, surrounded by Holiday ornaments and other Christmas goodies had me in a festive mood today.


OPI makes some of the best red nail polish shades, one of them being Chick Flick Cherry.  It's the perfect blood red that isn't too deep or bright (a true red).  I have quite a few red polishes in my nail polish collection, but OPI's Chick Flick Cherry has to be one of my top favorites to wear around the Holiday season.

Like every other OPI polish, Chick Flick Cherry applies incredibly smoothly.  You can get away with one even coat, however I always like to apply two coats for longer wear.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment