Thursday, June 5, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo

For some reason, in the summer I discover new products I find are a must have for me.  Maybe because everything becomes a little bit more high maintenance for me in the warmer seasons.  But after trying out this travel sized bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo, I don't know why I haven't added it to my must haves until now!


With working out every day and the warmer season, the oil control for my hair gets a bit inconsistent, and dry shampoo is definitely a quick and easy solution for that.  Nothing's work than having a bad, and dirty hair day.  Personally, I love my Oscar Blondie powder dry shampoo, because it works so well and the fresh lemon smell is amazing! However, powdered dry shampoo becomes messy when you're in a hurry or on the go.

So for that, the Batiste Dry Shampoo becomes more reliable.  It's the best aerosol bottled dry shampoo I have ever tried (for dark hair too!).  A few sprits into my roots and it gives my hair a nice lift, texture, and takes away all of the oil/dirty feeling.  What's even better is that the product feels incredibly light and non sticky, making it perfect to have on hand in your gym/beach bag.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment