Tuesday, August 12, 2014

L'Oreal Oleo Therapy

The summer heat can be brutal on my fine hair.  So I try to take a few extra steps during my hair care routine to keep my ends looking healthy throughout the season.  With nice weather comes constant exposure to sunshine and the elements, which can do a bit of damage to your hair if you don't pay any attention to it.


So I picked up these L'Oreal Oleo Therapy products to hydrate and condition my hair throughout the season.  L'Oreal makes some pretty nice products for you hair, with a drugstore price, so I find myself reaching for them a lot.

Both the conditioner and oil essence are infused with 6 flower oils to keep your hair looking rich, smooth and soft.  I love how lightweight they are and my ends just soak up the products entirely.

They definitely have been working well, and a little does go a long way.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment