Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Fashion Pick Ups

I haven't been shopping as much but every season I find one (or two) essentials that I just have to add to my closet.  A girl can never have too many accessories, and during my last trip to the Outlets in Austin I decided to add two more lovely essentials to my collection.



Summer is here and I definitely need a pair of new, dressed up flat sandals for those more special occasions.  I feel in love with these Aldo sandals when I saw them on their instagram post, so when I saw them in stores I just had to grab them! They fit so well and the quality is just amazing! I love the thong detailing and they just look great with any outfit.

Now for a pop of color I just had to have this Michael Kors Phone Wristlet.  I have been eyeing this baby for a while, in the black leather, but when I saw it in this bright coral, for a cheaper price, I thought even better! So I caved and I have no regrets about it.  It's perfect to just take out on a night out and have everything you need without having to carry a bag with you.

Don't know if I need anything else for the rest of summer because with these two I am set!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment