Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask

More Masks Please.  I always have a rotation of masks available in my bathroom because they are such a treat during the week.  But I especially love having these on the go, individual masks from The Body Shop on hand for when I travel.


Traveling can really take a toll on your skin.  Whether it's stress rom flying or change of weather conditions, my skin usually tends to act up while I am away.  And bringing along a whole container is definitely not convenient.  So I found these cute little packets in the Ulta Travel Section and find them so handy for those weekend getaways.

They have a whole assortment of masks available, but I tend to go for clay masks that are clarifying or purifying because of my combination skin.  You can use the entire packet, or just give yourself spot treatment on areas that are acting up.  Either way, these are always great on the go!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment