Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chanel Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk

I have always been a fan of the Precision Chanel Skin Care line.  I use to use this Chanel Lait Confort Cleansing Milk religiously, but I decided to stop and give other brands a try.






I have combination/oily skin, so it's a bit difficult to find the perfect skincare routine because my skin is constantly changing.  Some parts are dry while other get a little oily.  I have no idea why I stopped using this or why I waited so long to repurchase it again, however after a few weeks of using this cleanser my skin has been more smooth and less flaky or oily.

The Confort range in the Chanel skincare line is specially formulated to provide dry and dehydrated skin with lasting comfort.  it's formulated with Arum Lily extract for more moisture.  The smooth and creamy texture of Lait Confort helps remove all impurities and pollutants (also removing allt races of makeup), leaving your skin more smooth ad radiant.

My skin hasn't looked so good in a very long time, and it all has to do with this cleanser.  I use to get oily throughout the day even after trying out so many other skin care brands.  However, after a few weeks of using Lait Confort, I noticed less or no presence of excess oil on my skin, and less dry patches around the nose.

The cleanser is extremely gentle, non irritating and smooth (also smells fantastic), so it can be used all over the face and around the eye area.  Definitely will not be using a different cleanser for a while.


TIPS: Apply Lait Confort on dry skin (do not apply on wet skin) all over your face wi the tips of our fingers (rubbing it around for about a minute).  Then, rinse with luke warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.




xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment