Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy

What girl doesn't love a bit of Chanel in their lives? I have been exploring more and more into the beautiful world of Chanel cosmetics for the past year, and all I can say is that when you find the right Chanel product for you, it's well worth the investment.

The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in the shade Boy was my first ever Chanel cosmetic purchase, and I have no regrets.  It's actually my favorite lip colo out of my entire collection.





The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick line is a sheer and hydrating lip color that is suppose to be moisturizing for the lips while providing beautiful color.  The formula is very hydrating and applies very easily and smoothly.  It feels very light and hydrating on my lips, making it perfect for my dry lips (especially during harsh weather conditions).  The lipstick also gives a beautiful, glossy finish to my lips, allowing me to skip applying gloss.



The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks come in a gorgeous range of colors, from natural beiges to beautiful berries.  Boy is a neutral pink color that works well for any kin tone and looks absolutely gorgeous for any occasion and works well with any outfit or makeup look.  I seriously want to wear it every day because it's such an easy and beautiful color to wear.


xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment