Tuesday, March 12, 2013

OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees

Winter isn't over yet, but the weather has been improving here in the city.  During the colder seasons I definitely appreciate the darker, black toned polishes.  For some reason darker polishes just look so clean and chic, especially with a shorter manicure.  A lot of people use to think it's unprofessional to have a darker manicure, but now a days it's more fashionable and sleek looking.


So while I was re-organizing my nail polish collection (which is way more extensive than I had imagined), I came across OPI's Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees, which is a deep charcoal gray.  The picture honestly does not do the polish any justice since it just looks black, but in person you can definitely see the lighter hints of grey to the polish (also please excuse my terrible dry cuticles, they are not doing so well this Winter).

I absolutely love how creamy and opaque this polish was, and of course OPI never let's me down on the quality of their polishes.  Two thin coats and you have the perfect "black" manicure.  Next to OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark, I would have to saw OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees is my next favorite blackened polish.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment