Monday, April 14, 2014

Go Smile Whitening Pen

I have been really getting into finding newer and better ways to keep my smile looking bright and beautiful.  Now I don't have stained teeth, but it is important for me to use products to maintain their whiteness.  My every day toothpaste of choice is a whitening toothpaste, Rembrandt, and I absolutely love it!  It's my staple toothpaste.  But I also love doing special treatments to my teeth to give it that extra boost of whiteness.



When I came across this Go Smile Whitening Pen in the travel section at Ulta, I became very curious.  I have heard great things about the Go Smile whitening brand, but because the prices of their kits are pretty pricey, I thought giving this on-the-go pen a try would be a good way to test the product.

It's packaged in a convenient, on-the-go, twist up pen.  You just simply twists the application a couple of times and apply the product onto your teeth (avoiding the gum area).  Let the product set for about 20 minutes, and you can resume to your day.

I thought the concept of an on the go treatment was amazing.  It's perfect to carry in your bag and apply anywhere.  I like to use it as a "spot" treatment for my teeth.  So instead of using this pen for 7 days straight, I like to use it every other day or so (really extending the wear of the pen.  It's much easier to use something like this at work/school than my crest white strips (which I cannot live without).

I do find it keeps my teeth looking bright, without being too harsh on my gums, so I am enjoying it very much!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment