Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palettes, we've all heard about it and have seen endless reviews on the palette.  I've had mine for quite some time now, and just realized I haven't said my thoughts on the palette.  Just by looking at the packaging, how can you not be drawn into the Naked craze?!


The Naked 3 packaging is definitely like that of the Naked 2, only with a different, rose toned shade to it.  Making it even more beautiful and special.




Consisting of 12 beautiful rose toned, neutral shadows, the Naked 3 is like a romantic version of all of the Naked palettes.  I usually think of roses and gardens when I look at my palette, and find it perfect for those days where I just want to feel a bit more feminine with my eye looks.

As usual, Urban Decay kept the shadows quite pigmented, but not too shimmery or glittery (making them quite day time appropriate).  I can get away with not using a base underneath these shadows, which really speaks for the quality of the product.  The stand out shadows for me are definitely Handout, Limit, Nooner, Liar, and Blackheart.

All of the Naked palettes have their own personality, but the Naked 3 definitely stands out as being the most romantic in my opinion.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment