Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ciate Polishes

I have been on a long break from purchasing new nail polishes for my collection.  After cleaning out and reorganizing my entire makeup collection, I got a closer look and realized wow I have way too many polishes.  But what can a girl do when she just loves color??

So after a few months of just shopping my own collection and really enjoying what I already own (it's fun discovering old favorites) I ventured out to Sephora and really broke down when I saw their Ciate display.  Their collection was just gorgeous and the little bottles were so cute!


So yes, after months of being a good girl, I caved and picked up some really cool and festive polishes.  Honestly unique textures and colors, and incomparable to anything I already own.

Ciate, bravo! You've done well!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment