Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Queen Helene has gotten a face lift with it's new packaging, and it's as cute as ever.  Definitely more eye catching, making it great for marketing, but still it's it's convenient squeeze tube packaging.


Queen Helene is definitely one of my favorite drugstore facial masks.  Yes I love treating my skin with luxurious masks and moisturizers, but to work into my skin care and save a few bucks, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque gets the job of keeping my complexion beautiful without dishing out the high prices.

It's like rubbing toothpaste all over your face, literally.  The soothing peppermint smell and tingly feeling leaves gives your skin that soothing feeling, which also helps calm down active breakouts.  And after 20 minutes, my skin is left feeling soft and clean.  Definitely will always be a drugstore favorite of mine.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment