Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo

I am obsessed with travel sized versions of beauty products, especially when it comes to hair care.  With my hair, I am pretty open minded and love rotating new brands into my routine.  And by using travel sized, mini versions of these products I can really test them out without dishing out the full price.  They also come in handy while traveling.


My latest tester is the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo, which has had many great reviews online.  I saw the travel sized bottle at Ulta and just couldn't resist.  I thought it would work well during my trip to Vegas because I would exposing my ends to lots of sunshine and heat.

First of all, they were very generous with this travel bottle.  My girl friend and I got many washes out of this before even running out (definitely got our moneys worth).  As for the results, my hair was left feeling soft and looking healthy throughout the trip.  My hair definitely took to the product well, even without the accompanying conditioner.

I am definitely looking into keeping a full sized bottle of this available in my shower.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment