Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

Now that we're breaking into the Fall season, the cooler, crisp air has be excited to wear more layers and richer colors.  One of my favorite parts of Fall are all of the darker nail polish shades.  I find deep shades of polishes to be very chic and classic, and with that I decided to start off the season with OPI's Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, which was released in the OPI Germany collection.


OPI has such a great selection of deeper hues, and all of my favorite shades in their permanent collection always that black undertone color.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! is a simply shade of dark grey with a bit of black.  However, when you're in different lighting you can somewhat see a tad of a forest green, which makes this specific shade quite unique in my collection.  

I've worn this shade for about 2 and a half weeks straight now and I am just loving everything about it (please excuse my dry cuticles in the swatch, the weather is really getting to my skin).  Of course OPI does not disappoint when it comes to the wear of their polishes.  And with the color being so dark you can get away with two thin coats, or one thicker coat, for an opaque application.

I'll be breaking into all of my other darker polishes as the weeks go on, so keep an eye out!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment