Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kenra

One thing I am not quite experienced with is picking out new hair care products.  I have a thing for trying out new brands when it comes to picking out any shampoo or conditioner.  However, there are so many brands out there that it kind of becomes overwhelming.  So when Ulta was having their 1 liter bottle sale a few weeks ago I kind of went a little crazy trying to pick out which one to buy.


Ultimately I went with the Kenra line, which I have never tried or really even heard about.  The description of the products sounded right for my hair type and with the deal Ulta was offering (about $15 per liter bottle) it was definitely a nice way to try it out for a steal.

I have fine hair with a little bit of a natural wave to it, and it has been lightened.  So the type of shampoo and conditioner I usually go for are the more lightweight types that is volumizing.  Anything that will give my hair some body and lift.



Both of the Kenra Shampoo and Conditioner work amazingly well for me.  I was quite surprised because I didn't think it'll actually give my hair the added volume.  After a nice shower with the two products, my hair feels soft and looks incredibly healthy.  I don't even have to give it a blowdry for any volume (which really cuts down on heat damage).  The formula is quite moisturizing, leaving my hair smooth even through the second day.

The products are incredibly lightweight, and just lather wonderfully.  The only thing that bothers me about the product is that both the shampoo and conditioner smells like sweet candy.  This may not be a problem for most people though, I am just sensitive to sweeter smells.  Otherwise, I am definitely happy with the risk I took picking up full liter bottles of these at such a great price.  They'll definitely go a long way.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment