Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sephora Birthday Gift

During my last visit to Sephora, I was given my little birthday treat for being their VIB member.  Leave it up to Sephora to remind me that my birthday was coming up this weekend!

This is one of the reasons why I love being a Sephora VIB member.  It's not even about how much money you spend, whether you are a just a Beauty Insider, or have worked your way up to a Rouge VIB member, everyone that is signed up with their points perks program gets a gift on their birthday month.  And their gifts are usually from some of the best brands!


For 2013, the birthday gift was provided from Benefit .  And it's two of their well known products in a travel size: They're Real Mascara and Watts Up Highlighter.

What's great is that I have heard such wonderful reviews on both of these products, but I have yet to try either of them.  So this is a nice opportunity to test out these products for free!

So if you haven't yet, sign up for the Sephora Points Perks program (it's 100% free to sign up), and you'll start getting emails on deals.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment