Sunday, November 3, 2013

NuMe Hydrating Conditioner

I use to be subscribed to a few monthly beauty subscription boxes.  However, I've canceled all of my subscriptions a few months ago because I was accumulating so many products that I wasn't using fast enough.  Most of the items I received in the beauty subscription boxes usually end up in my travel drawer because they were deluxe sample sizes (perfect to take on the plane).


On my last trip, I took a peek into my sample drawer and found this NuMe Hydrating Conditioner sample and decided to take it along with me to give a try.

I honestly didn't think much of it, but thought the size would be convenient to use for a few days away from home.  Little did I know I immediately fell in love with it after blow drying my hair!

The NuMe Hydrating Conditioner (from their Hydro Punch line) is infused with moroccan argon oil and Seratin K-protein complex, which provides nourishment and intense moisture to the hair.  It definitely gives that smooth and silky salon finish.

After using the Hydro Punch conditioner, I found my hair very soft and smooth for not only that entire day (even with using heat styling tools), but also the day after.  I was really shocked with how well the product worked on my hair and definitely want to order myself the entire Hydro Punch line to give a try.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment