Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall Nail Polish Picks

My nail polish collection is a little out of control, so I've tried to keep myself from purchasing any new polishes (unless they are unlike anything that I already own).  So when looking for a fall polish, I discovered that I own quite a few nice shades for the season.

Breaking them into different brands, these are my fall nail polish picks:

Essie:
Power Clutch
Smokin' Hot
Licorice
Berry Naughty
Midnight Cami

Butter London: Mariner
Chanel: Black Pearl
Deborah Lippmann: Hit Me With Your Best Shot

OPI:
Berlin There Done That
Schnapps Out Of It!
Russian Navy
Chick Flick Cherry
Light My Sapphire
Suzi Skies In The Pyrenees
Lincoln Park At Midnight

Most of my fall nail polish picks are from Essie and OPI.  They have an amazing selection of permanent colors in their collection that work so well for the season.  If you'd like to see swatches of of of these polishes just comment below.

xoxo,

Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment