Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Essie Haul

Fall is all about dark and rich nail polish, and Essie makes one of the best selection of deep nail polish shades.  I usually never buy nail polish for full price because I can find them for cheaper at a professional store.  However, when I saw these two shades at my local Target I just couldn't help myself and had to have them right then and there (talk about self control right?)


The first shade is Midnight Cami, which is a deep navy blue with a bit of a metallic finish to it.  The second shade is Berry Naughty (loving the name!) and it's the perfect berry purple.

I know I am definitely going to be enjoying these two shades over the next month.  Now the hard part is figuring out which one I want to play with first.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment