Wednesday, October 16, 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target (continued)

During the release of the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection, I vaguely remember waking up in the early hours of the morning and hopping online in hopes of grabbing a few items before heading out to the store.

While I was online, I was surprised to see that the server had not crashed from how popular this collection was going to be.  So I was lucky enough to get my hands on two handbags.


The first being the larger tote bag in a beautiful eggplant color.  After seeing this bag in their ad photos I knew it was going to be the one to have.  The structure and details of the bag, along with the size, makes it the perfect professional work bag for any fashionista.  I decided to gift this specific handbag to a very good friend of mine for her to rock in the work place.


The second bag was definitely one I had not seen in ads before, however thought it was very cute.  It's a medium sized satchel in black.  Like the large tote, it's designed to be a very professional looking bag.  However, it's not quite as large so it also makes a great, chic every day bag.  I definitely decided to keep this one for myself.

That wraps up the last items I picked up from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment