Thursday, October 17, 2013

Target Haul

One of my favorite places to check for beauty products has to be Target.  I can honestly spend hours in there; which is dangerous because that just means I'm going to be spending way too much.


On this day I specifically was searching for a few hair care products.  The first being the It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin.  I absolutely am in love with this leave in conditioner (which also works as a detangler).  I've already been through an entire bottle and you can almost always find these at a reduced price at Target.

The second product is a new one for me.  I've heard so many great reviews about the Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, and because I am almost out of mine I thought I'd give this a try.  I use hair repair masks on my hair about one a week, just to deep condition and really give my hair that salon look and feel.  I am definitely excited to give this a try.  Keep an eye out for my reviews on this product in a week or two.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment