Monday, December 9, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2

I have been an owner of the Clarisonic Mia for well over a year now, and I can say that I absolutely cannot live without it.  The Clarisonic is a skin care tool that I use daily, and find it an important investment in my skin care routine.  And because of that, I think it makes a great Holiday gift for your close friend or family member.



Recently, Sephora had a 20% off VIB promotion, making it the perfect time to pick one of these Clarisonic Mia 2 devices for my mom.  She has been eyeing my Clarisonic Mia for a while, so I thought I'd gift her very own.


A lot of us are already well versed on the brand so I won't go too into it.  Like the original Mia, the Mia 2 is a travel friendly face brush cleanser.  The only difference between the original Mia and the Mia 2 is that the Mia 2 was designed to have two different speeds.  So, if you already own the original Mia, you don't need to run out to get the Mia 2.


What I also love was that the Mia 2 came packaged with a travel case for the device, making it extra convenient to pack into your luggage.

The Clarisonic is definitely one of the best cleansing tools on the market, and definitely makes a difference in my skin care routine.

Anyone would enjoy this luxury tool as a Holiday gift!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment