Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Urban Decay Perversion

In the make up world, there are hundreds of black liners to choose from, all of which claim to be the blackest black.  I never understood that when I started getting into makeup.  I mean black is just black right? While in reality, not all black liners are created equal.

My holy grail black liner is the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof liner.  It's the blackest black and longest wearing liner that I own.  However, when I received the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion for my birthday I thought it was a great opportunity to compare the two.




Urban Decay's Perversion is formulated to be even more black than their Zero liner.  For me Zero is more of a grey black and Perversion is a true, inky black that is very comparable to the Armani liner.  Although I still prefer the waterproof formula of the Giorgio Armani liner, Perversion is a close second.  The Urban Decay Glide On Pencils wear well when set with a powder, so I don't see much transfer or smudging after 8+ hours of wear.

My thoughts? I'm enjoying the Perversion liner as an alternative for the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill, especially since Urban Decay's liner is much more affordable.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment