Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

I am all about sleeping masks.  Anything that can help my skin rejuvenate during my sleep is definitely a must for me.  We tend to ignore our skin at night, but that's when we should be taking advantage of the rest we are getting and really replenish it.  By doing so, you wake up looking more fresh and awake.


Sleeping masks are just night creams that are formulated with rich ingredients.  I was in love with my Korres Vitamin C sleeping mask, but when I ran out of it I decided to try out other brands and came across the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask.

If you've read my reviews on my other Laniege products, you know I have fallen in love with the brand, especially since you can find their products in the Target Beauty section.

The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is great for all skin types.  I have combination skin, and in the warmer months it tends to produce more oils.  For my oily skinned girls out their, don't let extra hydration in this cream scare you away, the drier your skin is, the more oils it produces.  So the Laneige Water Sleeping Masks gives the perfect amount of hydration overnight without leaving the skin feeling greasy.  My skin absorbs the product immediately, and the light scent calms me down before bed.  This product is especially great to have on hand for longer flights

I love how soft my skin feels the next day!  It saves me a lot of time and energy in the morning because my skin is already looking happy and healthy.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment