Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

A good moisturizer is key to great skin.  You have to be aware of your skin and be sure to really pamper it.  For my combination skin, my routine changes with the seasons.  Summer is usually the more difficult season because my skin will produce more oils if I don't use the right cleanser/moisturizer.


For this season, I decided to try out the new Laneige line at Target.  When I came across the Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream, the name just had me convinced it was made for me.

The Water Bank Gel Cream is like a splash of hydration for the skin.  It's cooling effect leaves my face feeling so refreshed in the morning and just brings so much life to my dull skin after sleepless nights.  What's even better is that my skin just absorbs the product so well, it doesn't skin on top of the skin or settle in fine lines, and works so well under makeup.  

This is by far my favorite daily moisturizer and I definitely recommend you check it out!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment