Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder & Bronzer Brush

I have been a fan of Bobbi Brown for the longest time now, ever since I started watching videos on YouTube and playing around with makeup.  Bobbi Brown is one of the go to brands for sophisticated & classic makeup that is appropriate for any age group.



I can't get enough of bronzers, I'm always ont he hunt for the perfect product to give me that natural, sun-kissed glow.  And because I had received a notice from Gilt Group that the bronzing powder was on sale at their special event for $30 (originally $35), and they were throwing in a free travel sized bronzing brush also, I just had to take advantage of the deal while I still can.



The Bobbi Brown Bronzer is a matte, soft and silky powder that gives the skin a beautiful, natural glow. It can be used year round to give that sun kissed glow without being orange, giving you that naturally glow in the dead of winter.

I purchased the Bronzer in Medium Brown, which might seem a bit dark for my skin tone, however, when applied, it blends beautifully into the skin and looks incredibly natural.


Also included in this offer was a free travel sized version of the Bobbi Brown Bronzer brush, which is amazing because Bobbi Brown's brushes are of impecable quality.  This is the absolutely perfect brush to use when applying the bronzer.  The round brush head gives for a perfect application and blending of the color.




You can find Bobbi Brown products at any high end department store or Sephora.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there looking for the perfect summer glow all year round (without looking too shimmery or muddy).

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment