Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wrap Yourself Around This!

I have been obsessed with jewelry for the past year now, just wanting to build up my jewelry collection and collect beautiful pieces that I can hopefully enjoy for years to come.

One of the jewelry items that I have been wanting to add to my collection for the longest time now has been the infamous wrap bracelet.  When I first saw the Chan Luu bracelets I just thought they were absolutely gorgeous, but the price wasn't justifiable.  I couldn't imagine spending $200-300 on a wrap bracelet that wasn't fine jewelry.

That was when I went on a search for more affordable wrap bracelets that were still of great quality, but more reasonably priced.

So when Fleur, aka FleurDeForce, from YouTube had posted about selling wrap bracelets on her new website, I decided to check them out.  I've been subscribed to Fleur for a while now, and I absolutely love her style and taste for clothes and makeup, so I really trusted her opinion.

Shop at Fleur's Website: http://shop.fleurdeforce.com/

After looking through the different options, I picked out two brown bracelets from her shop, one for me and one for a friend.



Priced at 15 Euros a Piece

The brown wrap bracelets were perfect for every day wear, seeing that they have neutral toned beads with a touch of blue, it really works with any outfit.  The quality of the bracelet is just amazing, especially since they are only 15 euros (I can really see her making more for these).  The bracelet itself if very sturdy and durable, so I have no worries about it wearing away in a year or so, and it also has a nice weight to it (unlike other flimsy bracelets).



What's even better is that all of the wrap bracelets are made to fit any wrist size perfectly.  There are different end lengths that you can choose from, so you can choose which length is best for you and then just cut off the excess.


I would highly recommend you visit her online shop if you are interested in buying great quality wrapped bracelets without breaking the bank.  I know she only has a handful of colors to choose from at the moment, but I know she is hoping to add more options in the near future, so keep a lookout.  

I know I will be ordering more once more colors are added so I'll definitely keep you updated.

P.S. Shipping was amazing! For being overseas, they really were on top of things and delivered me these bracelets in a week with no problems.

Also, feel free to stop by Fleur's YouTube channel when you have the chance (you won't regret it): http://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment