Monday, November 28, 2011

OPI Designer...De Better

Everyone that knows me knows that I am a nail polish junkie, always having an eye out for the latest colors & trends.

Lately, I've been keeping my eye out for colors for the Holiday season, preparing myself for the parties and special nights.  Nail polish is like an accessory to me, so finishing a look off with a great nail color just says it all.

One of the nail colors I have been reaching for A LOT this past month has been OPI's Designer....De Better, recently released from The Muppets Collection.



The Muppets Collection is an absolutely beautiful collection, and Designer...De Better is my absolute favorite!


It's a beautiful metallic (foiled like) golden polish with reflects of gold, silver, and all of the other colors of the rainbow.  This polish is definitely eye catching and definitely screams Christmas.  It's opaque at one coat, but of course I applied two for even application.

This polish is definitely still appropriate for work, so work it during the day, and rock it in the evening at the Holiday party.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment