Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LUSH Dreamwash

One thing I am always concerned about is how smooth my skin is, especially during harsh winter weather (Chicago can be pretty brutal).  The one issue that I've always had are dry legs; shaving has just been putting so much stress on my legs and I realize that I have to take more care of them.

So my solution has been the LUSH Dreamwash


This is actually the first ever LUSH product that I have ever tried and I couldn't be more happier with my purchase.

The Dreamwash is described as a body smoothie, and I see it as a mask for you entire body (only I only use it on my legs).  


It is a thicker consistency and is perfect for healing and soothing troubled and damaged skin.  The product is formulated with chamomile with calamine, calming aloe vera, soothing rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils.  All the ingredients you need for beautiful skin.

After using this for a few weeks now (twice a week), I can definitely see a difference in my legs.  They use to be very dry and bumpy because of shaving, however now they are much softer and less patchy.

All little of this product goes a long way, so this is going to be enough for me to use for the next few months.

You need to apply this on your skin dry for it to work the way it's suppose to, so follow the directions below for more tips.

DIRECTIONS:

1. Apply a thin layer all over problem area and let set for 1 minute.

2. Hop into the shower and remove the cream with a loofa or any type of exfoliator.

3. Pat dry your legs and moisturize with your favorite body moisturizer.


xoxo, 

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment