Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chanel Les Ombres Quadra - Eye Shadow Quad

A few weeks ago I had purchased a Chanel Eye Shadow quad and I had fallen in love with the quality and texture of the shadows.  So when my Dad had asked me what he should pick up for my Mom for their anniversary, I wanted one of the products to be a very wearable and neutral shadow quad for her.





I have seen her reach for and play around with my Chanel shadows in the past, so I thought it would be nice for her to have her very own little quad to have for travel.  So when we were at the counter, they showed us the Chanel Les Ombres Quadra - Eye Shadow Quad in Dunes (which I believe is new for their Fall collection) and I thought it was perfect for my Mom.




Dunes has the perfect, wearable colors that have the satin finish, rather than a glittery finish.  Because my Mom is older, it's best that she stays away from the glittery shadows.  The quad comes with a nude, pale pink, light taupe, and nutty brown, which I feel are all perfect shades for her to wear for any occasion.  She definitely isn't into the darker, smokey shadows, so this quad will help her create more sophisticated and classic looks.

I know she is absolutely loving it at the moment, seeing how she has it displayed out on her vanity, and I love when she asks me to do an eye look for her using the quad.

The Chanel shadows just apply so smoothly on her lids and blend beautifully.  And talk about long wearing, I remember she had her makeup on for around 10 hours one day because of a wedding she was going to (which is an all day event) and she came home looking just as beautiful as when she had left the house.  A little Chanel definitely goes a long way.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment