Friday, October 26, 2012

Ralph Lauren Riding Boots

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black riding boots for the Fall/Winter season for a little under 2 months now, and I have finally found it!  Riding boots are one of the biggest trends for the Fall season, since it brings in that classic preppy look.  I live in black tights in the colder season, so I thought investing in a nice pair of black leather riding boots would be essential.





After searching through many stores, I finally found this pair of Ralph Lauren Riding boots at DSW (which is probably my new favorite shoe place).  These are the Ralph Lauren Riata Riding Boots and I absolutely love the sleekness of the black leather, and the simple buckle detailing on the side just makes it look very classic and luxe.

It does have a 1 inch heel on it, which I thought I would not like at first, but after trying this pair it did not bother me a bit.  I absolutely love how this looks with black tights/leggings.  This has to be my favorite purchase for Fall?winter yet!

Although it was a bit pricey, I know this investment purchase will definitely get me a lot of wear and I will be able to enjoy these for years to come.


xoxo,

Eve

1 comment:

  1. Excellent wording used for your blog on the internet. I impress from your blog very much and like your blog on the internet. To thank you.

    ReplyDelete