Tuesday, February 26, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows

I am definitely late to the game when it comes to these L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows.  Honestly, when I first saw these shadows I didn't think much of them because they just looked like any other satin finished shadow.  And because I am not really drawn to purchasing single eye shadows, I just decided to skip this collection overall.



So why did I finally decide to pick these up? While I was at CVS, they were having a BOGO sale for a few of the L'Oreal products, and these L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows were part of the promotion.  So when I was looking through the color selection and saw these two I thought they were too gorgeous to pass up.



The two shades I went with were Iced Latte and Golden Sage, mainly because I thought they would go beautifully together for St. Patrick's Day.  Iced Latte is definitely a shade that has been talked about a lot int he beauty community, but I am most excited for Golden Sage, because I don't have anything like it.

These L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows are incredibly velvety, buttery smooth and just apply onto the lids like a dream.  They are a powder shadow that gives a look of a creamy finish, which really makes the eyes pop.  The application is incredibly effortless, and if you can't tell by the swatches the colors are incredibly pigmented.  I would recommend using a synthetic, flat eye shadow brush to pat the shadows on to avoid any fall out.  Then, blend everything out with a nice fluffy brush.

I can't say I would purchase any more of these because all of the other colors are pretty similar to what I have already.  But I will say that I am incredibly happy I picked these two shades up (especially during the promotion), and will definitely enjoy these in the next month.  If any of you are curious about the higher end versions of these types of shadows (i.e. Chanel and Armani make a very similar version of these), but don't want to spend as much, I would definitely say that these L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows are worth purchasing.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment