Sunday, May 12, 2013

China Glaze For Audrey

The most well known polish from the China Glaze line that I know of has to be For Audrey.  I remember when it was first released everyone wanted to get their pretty little fingers on the polish because of it's strong resemblance to the Tiffany & Co. blue shade.  I actually held off on getting the polish for a few months because I didn't think blue polishes looked so great against my skin tone.  So it wasn't until some time around Summer of last year that I picked up For Audrey.



Because brighter, bolder colors were such a summer trend (and still is), I thought it would be nice to give the shade a try.  And I thought it I didn't like it on my fingers, then it'll always be good on my toes.


I can understand why there was a lot of hype around the polish.  It is a beautiful blue that does remind me of the Tiffany blue, however the photo swatch does not do this polish justice.  I am absolutely in love with the formula and opacity of the polish.  Since there is very little streaking and the polish applies so evenly, you can probably get away with using one even coat.

Definitely a great Spring/Summer and vacation color to have on hand.

xoxo,

Eve

2 comments: