Sunday, May 12, 2013

China Glaze Sea Spray

After re-organizing my nail polish stash, I decided that I don't give my China Glaze polishes enough love.  So I decided to dedicate most of the month of May to my China Glaze polishes.  After a week of showing off For Audrey on my fingers, I decided to tone it down a bit and go for a polish that is a bit more neutral and wearable.  So when I came across China Glaze Sea Spray, I thought that it would be a perfect choice for the past weekend.



Because the past few days have been incredibly cloudy and just not summer like, Sea Spray is the perfect blue/gray polish to depict that.  Because it has a toned down look, it really goes well for any occasion and really looks good against most any skin tone.  More of a laid back, easy to wear polish without attracting much attention while while still being beautiful.


Again, the formula of the China Glaze polishes are great, with this shade being incredibly creamy and applies very evenly in just one coat.  The only thing I would have to pick at when it comes to Sea Spray is that it does chip quicker than any of my other favorite polishes.  I think after 3 days of wearing the polish, I noticed it chipping on both hands.  I think adding one more coat the next time I decide to wear the shade would make it more durable.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment