Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mom's Chanel Haul

Mother's Day is just around the corner and what better way to really show your Mom some appreciation than by pampering her? Because our Chanel counter was having a nice event, we decided to gift our Mom with a few new products before Mother's Day.  She was running a little low on a few of her skincare products (which she so generously shares with me), so this was definitely a great opportunity to re-stock her stash for her.

And of course while I was there I picked up one (or two) items for myself.  I know I couldn't help it!

Blush Duo Tweed Effect 50 Tweed Sienna
Nourishing Mascara Base
Hydra Beauty Serum
Purifying Cream Mask
Extra Radiance Exfoliating Gel
Gentle Hydrating Toner


And of course because we were at the event they were so nice enough to toss in a very nice makeup bag with a few extra goodies (which are great for traveling).

She is definitely loving everything, and so am I.  Keep an eye out for reviews on some of the products, which should be coming up in the next two weeks!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment