Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedged Booties

I've recently come to realize, and accept, that I may have a slight obsession with wedges.  I have worn my summer wedges to death (which makes me really sad) and while I was out looking for a replacement pair I came across these babies.


Booties are the most comfortable types dressier shoes in my opinion.  They work well when styled for the Fall and Spring seasons and I think that they look so chic.  I especially love these because they have a comfortable wedged heel, which makes walking around the city in style a lot easier.  The taupe color is a perfect neutral and the laced up detailing gives it that bit of a casual touch.

They cut off right at the ankle and fit perfectly.  Because I am a bit shorter I wouldn't style these with shorts or a dress/skirt because that would just give me an even shorter appearance.  They do, however, look incredible when styled with a nice pair of skinny jeans.  Sadly I don't know where you can find these, or even what brand they are, because I purchased then at Akira Chicago (a fantastic boutique here in the city) at the start of Summer.  However, this style can practically be found anywhere in department stores.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment