Friday, March 21, 2014

OPI Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry

The classic red, my very first red polish ever, is OPI's Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry.  This is one of the most beautiful red polishes I have ever seen from any nail polish brand, and I've gone through about 3 bottles of this shade ever since I started getting into beauty products.


Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry is a classic, true cherry red that just goes beautifully with any skin tone.  It applies smoothly and is opaque in 1-2 coats.  And the shine on the finish is just gorgeous! I have recently become obsessed with this color again and I am loving it!  I've also had a few people (including men) compliment me on my nail color while wearing OPI's Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry, which just confirms how amazing it is!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment