Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tree Hut Body Scrub

Spring is just around the corner, and that means it'll be time for cute dresses.  Now is the time of the year I try to take better care of my legs, which includes moisturizing and exfoliating more often.  I shave my legs about once a week, so it really dulls out my skin.  Pampering them a bit more makes them look healthier, and ready for some sunshine.


On my last Ulta trip, I raided their travel section (it always gets me before checkout!) and came across this body scrub by Tree Hut.  I have never heard of the brand, however the Coconut Lime scent sold me immediately!

The went home and immediately jumped into the shower to give this a try on my legs.  The texture and consistency of the scrub is a gel like formula, which I really love because it feels incredibly hydrating.  The mini exfoliating beads are large enough to scrub off any dead skin cells on the surface, but they aren't too abrasive.  And again, I cannot get over how great it smells! This just left my legs looking incredibly healthy and ready for the warm weather and cute dresses.  Definitely going to have to go back for the bigger size to include into my shower routine.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment