Friday, March 7, 2014

Ulta Haul

I've been running pretty low on some of my drugstore favorites, so with Ulta having a promotion with their drugstore cosmetics (which goes through March 15th) I decided this would be the perfect time to stock up on my daily favorites.

Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser (!50 Neutralizer)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense (690 Carbon Black)
L'Oreal Magic Nude liquid Powder Foundation (316 Nude Beige)
Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Set (Perversion, Smoke, Sabbath)
Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub (Coconut Lime)
Go Smile Whitening On The Go Pen
Slim The Stylish Sonic Toothbrush

The Maybelline Concealer, along with the L'Oreal Liner and Foundation are my absolutely daily makeup routine favorites from the drugstore.  I will always plan on repurchasing these and always find that looking for them on promotion just makes them all the better!

I walked in planning on picking up the L'Oreal and Maybelline products, but of course I walked past the travel section and had to add some more items to my purchase! However, being a member of their point system, I had saved up enough to use a $50 credit towards my purchase (and paired that with their online coupon).  So I'd have to say I did pretty well this time around!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment