Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BCBGMAXAZRIA Simone Power Skirts

Last month, one of my good friends had given me a BCBGMAXAZRIA Simone Power Skirt (in a brighter pink shade) as a gift, and because I loved the construction and look of it so much I decided to pick up two more of the skirts during their Black Friday promotion.



The Simone Power Skirts are textured, giving them a more modern construction, and the design overall definitely creates a more chic and sophisticated look.  It is a body-conscious style skirt, so it is more fitted, however, because of the quality, the skirt gives a smooth look (no unsightly lumps or bumps).  These skirts definitely give a girl that added edge, and will give the "I'm Confident" impression.

I decided to pick up two colors, Red for the Holidays and Navy as just a basic that was different than black (since I have too many black skirts already).  I love pairing these skirts with just a basic, more loose fitted top for that effortless, chic style.  Toss on a blazer and you'll definitely finish off that powerful look that will have all eyes on you.

I'm so glad I was able to pick up a few more of these on promo, because they are definitely more of a splurge.  There are more affordable alternatives; so many stores are selling these body-conscious style skirts in numerous colors and textures that you'll be able to pick up one that suits your style and price range easily.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment