Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stocking Stuffers For Any Beauty Lover

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  With all fo the Holiday parties and decoration, it really gets everyone in that Christmas mood.  However, with Christmas comes A LOT of shopping for gifts.  I absolutely love picking out gifts for my friends and family, but when you add everyone up, it could be quite a long list.  So one of my favorite ways to get great gifts, but save a little is to pick up cute and affordable stocking stuffers and put one or two items in it.  Kind of like a holiday gift bag.

So for the beauty lovers in my family members and friends, the best place I found for great sticking stuffer picks at reasonable prices was of course Sephora.  They definitely did a great job of filling their shop with a whole variety of Holiday sets for any girl.

Stocking Stuffers For Any Beauty Lover


One of my favorite things to do is to walk down the travel section of Sephora (and Ulta) and pick up a few of my favorite items in the smaller sizes to share with my friends.  It's an inexpensive way to put together a gift for certain friends.  The value sets are always an awesome way to make the gift a little more special, while still not breaking the bank.  You definitely get more bang for your buck with these value sets, since they are usually filled with more items for less money.

You definitely can save a lot more by going for more drugstore products.  Whichever items you enjoy using yourself from the drugstore, you can pick out for your friends.  

Pack it all up in a cute Christmas Stocking, add a little tissue paper to top it all off, and voila a specially packaged gift for a good friend.

Happy Gifting!

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment