Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial

As a part of my skin care kick for the season, one of the products I have been wanting to try for about a year now is the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial.  I have heard a lot of great reviews on the product, and with my annoyingly dry skin during the Winter, I thought that it would be a good opportunity to test it out.



The Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial is a night time moisturizer that claims to also work as a facial treatment, evening the skintone and improving complexion.  Formulated with Vitamin C, when applied before bedtime, the cream works as a brightening agent, diminishing any dark spots and bringing more life into your complexion for that radiant look.  Even though it is a night time cream, the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial has a lightweight, silky texture that just absorbs into the skin.  As the skin absorbs the product overnight, it works to retexturize the skin, giving you skin soft tot he touch.



I have to say that I am loving the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial as a night time cream.  My skin has never felt softer, and I do see a bit of a change in the texture and tone in my skin.  After applying the cream overnight, my skin doesn't look as tired or dull, so I can walk out of the house the next morning without any make up and feel comfortable.

As for the claims of evening out the skin tone, I have to say that if you have larger dark spots from acne or sun exposure, the cream alone will not diminish the appearances of them.  The cream is more of a pick me up for the skin.  Even though it does make my skin look and feel a lot healthier, for the major dark spots you should pair this cream with a serum.

One thing a lot of people mentioned about the product that they did not like was the scent. Yes, it does have a strong rose scent that lingers for a little bit after application.  The Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial does contain Wild Rose Oil, which works to repair fine lines, softening and moisturizing the skin.  So although I can go without the scent, I am not bothered by it so much.  I just make sure to apply it about an hour before going to bed, allowing the scent to fade.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking to really provide that added moisture boost to the skin.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment