Thursday, February 13, 2014

Essie Berry Naughty

In the Valentine's Day spirit, I decided to go with a red polish for the upcoming weekend.  Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and although I don't have special plans, I thought I'd still wear a splash of red.  Red is one of my favorite colors to wear because it compliments my skin tone so beautifully, so any reason to wear it is good to me.


For this weekend, I went with Essie's Berry Naughty, which is a more cranberry shade of red, instead of a true red.  Deeper reds and wine colored polishes are my absolute favorites to wear.  It gives it that sexy, chic look to your nails.

I am absolutely in love with Essie's Berry Naughty.  First of all, the name, love the name of it! And of course the formula, consistency, and application are all fantastic as well.  The color just wears so beautiful and I have a feeling I am going to be obsessed with this shade for the remainder of February.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment