Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brand In Review: OPI

OPI has to be my largest selection from my entire nail polish collection.  I honestly didn't realize how many OPI polishes I owned until I took them all out to snap this picture.


I just can't help it when it comes to OPI.  My collection started with OPI, and it just quickly accumulated with all of their limited edition collections from the past 3-4 years.  They come up with some pretty cool seasonal collections, and a few of my favorites were their glitters that came out a little over a year ago.

Top: My Private Jet, Birthday Babe, Schnapps Out Of It, Designer...De Better!, My Very First Knockwurst, Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Russian Navy, 
Bottom: Berlin there Done That, Lincoln Park At Midnight, Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Suzi Ski's in the Pyrennes, Alpine Snow, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Do You Lilac It?

Top: Warm and Fozzie, You Don't Know Jacques, Every Month is Okoberfest, Mermaids Tears, Don't Talk Bach To Me, Deutsch You Want Me Baby?, Unfor-greata-bly Blue, Your Royal Shineness
Middle: Brisbane Bronze, Danke-shiny Red, Glitzerland, Panda-monium Pink, Color So Hot It Bernes, Light My Sapphire, Vodka and Caviar, French Quarter For Your Thoughts
Bottom: The Thrill of Brazil, Quarter of a Cent-Cherry, Hot and Spicy, Germanicure by OPI

Top: Divine Swine, How's It's Snowin', Fresh Frogs of Belair, Gone Gonzo!
Bottom: Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, A Sparkle Yule Love, Excuse Moi!


I have to give it to OPI for being the most creative brand when it comes to the names of all of their polishes.  Whoever has the duty of coming up with all of these amazing names must have a lot of fun with their job!  Just typing all of these out were exhausting!

It's really hard to pick out a favorite from all of the OPI polishes I own.  But the standouts when it comes to OPI polishes has to be their selection of red polishes.  They have so many classic shades of red to choose from, you're bound to find the perfect one for you!  Some of my favorite reds from OPI are the classic Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry (which will always be my favorite) and Vodka and Caviar.

OPI is definitely a brand that has lived up to their reputation and history for amazing polishes.

xoxo,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment